My Best Friend ❤️


            This is just a small appreciation for this person. We started off at work, not liking each other. I thought she was this quiet, shy girl. After getting to know her, she is not lol. I didn’t like her because she was always calling out at work and I was left alone doing all the work and left to close. We didn’t talk much at work because there was a language barrier (kind of). She didn’t like me because I was snobbish and talked to her in English, even though I knew how to speak Tagalog. It took us awhile to become close. It wasn’t after a new girl came and our mutual dislike for her became the reason we spoke. My Tagalog was improving and she was getting better at opening up. We started hanging outside of work and began to realize that we had some things in common. I began to realize that she’s going to be a big part of my life and the thought of her not being in my life hurt. We became inseparable and talked almost everyday. She would be at work and I would  be off and we’d still be FaceTiming each other. We would talk for hours and I would miss her if I haven’t seen her for more than a couple days. She gets me and I get her. The friendship I have with her, Gizelle, is just so different and weird to me. I have this big sister and little sister relationship with her. I think it’s because in my family, I’m the youngest so I’ve always wanted to see what it felt like to have a younger sibling. Anyway, these are just ways to describe her: amazing, crazy, funny, sassy, and shy. 

    The connection we have is so funny. We both have some attitude and when one is having a bad day, we just understand that we need to leave each other alone. We soon get over that and then begin talking like nothing ever happened. She is a person I would like to cherish forever. We get into little arguments here and there but I am the type of person who would rather except defeat then lose a friend. I love her so much and I hope she knows that.

    Gizelle, if you're reading this: I love you and I'm sorry to do this but you are stuck in my life. No more leaving it, I don't make the rules, I just follow them. :) 

    Here are some photos of us, just for fun :)











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Staying Positive During A Pandemic

Random Thoughts

Being Postive (LITERALLY) During A Pandemic: My COVID Experience