Random Thoughts

     

 It is currently 12 am and I do not know what else to write. My life is not interesting. I go to work and then home and then repeat. I do not go outside much, especially with this pandemic. Here are some random thoughts and some opinions of my mine. Enjoy lol 

(Also I am fine. Do not panic. These are just thoughts and nothing to worry about. 


1. I am alone in my room with just the soft sound of my air con. My phone is next to me, dry like my chapped lips. 

2. How does one be happy? Where can you find happiness? 

3. I have a social battery. I can be hanging out with friends and once that runs out, I need to sit in a corner and recharge. How I recharge is by sitting in a corner and just scrolling through my phone and not interacting with people. This could also be a toxic trait of mine but what you do, right? I sometimes would need to recharge by going home and hanging out the next day. 

4. My Thanksgiving was actually great. Do not worry. I spent it with only my family that I live with. There was food and we played family bingo. It was great to have a laugh and just spend time with them. 

5. I am not happy with myself. 

6. Ice cream is so good.

7. Be safe. 

8. As I write this, my dogs are barking so loud outside.

9. Don't you ever look in the mirror and think, what is that?

10. I promise I am fine. 


I'm sorry if this is boring. I do not have anything else to write. 



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Staying Positive During A Pandemic

Being Postive (LITERALLY) During A Pandemic: My COVID Experience